Business Type : Manufacturer, Supplier, Retailer
||120 to 12000 kgs. / shaft
||5 to 10 Microns
||3 HP / 2850 RPM / 3 Ph
||SS 304 / SS 316
- No castings are used for avoiding contamination problems.
- Coupling provided between motor shaft and rotor shaft for ease in maintenance —Vertical Model.
- oil seals between the motor and the processing chamber to prevent liquid going in the motor winding, resulting in the burning of the motor.
- Modified design of semi concave teeth in rotor and stator reduced motor HP and gives better performance in size reduction without damaging the product.
- Extended bearing housing specially designed to facilitate fine adjustments of bearing clearances or backlash to avoid metal to metal contact of rotor and stator. This unique design provides smooth and consistence all round performance and long life of rotor and stator.
- Three-way cock for draining and re-circulation of liquids provided as standard.
- Contact parts can be easily dismantled for cleaning.
- Special design facilitates adjustment of grinding gap by an exterior screw by means of handle even during operation. Flameproof motor and flameproof rotary switch can be provided on request at extra cost.